Global company with a small business culture, join a dynamic team of result-driven professionals. Team spirit and self-reliance are essential to strive in our work environment.Forecreu designs and manufactures hollow round bars with various types of steel and titanium, for use in surgical tools and implants. Approved by all major OEMs in the Medical Device industry, Forecreu has become a reference in the orthopedic, trauma, and sports medicine markets.Forecreu America, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Forecreu France where our two production plants are located. Our Chicago warehouse and distribution center supports our large customer base across the continent. We are the world leader of both central hole and multiple hole bars.
• Generate revenue by processing requests for quotes, purchase orders, and invoices.
• Develop sales opportunities by communicating with customers to understand needs/requirements and answer questions within scope of responsibility.
• Communicate on progress or escalate sales related opportunities to Sales Manager.
• Support QRM activities to achieve company goals.
• Develop customer relationships by checking purchase history, quantity, and pricing.
• Participate in on-going training/education to enhance the sales function of the company.
• Support the company’s general administrative activities.
• General clerical support: mail, filing, scanning, faxing, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and communicate with Management.
• Ad-hoc projects as requested by Management.
Work Hours & Benefits
Typical workday is 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with company match, summer hours and discretionary year-end bonus.
Education & Qualifications
• Associates Degree Required / Bachelor’s Degree preferred – Sales/Marketing, or Business degrees preferred
• 1+ years of experience in inside sales
• Familiarity with office software and phone systems
• Spanish and/or French speaking is a plus
• Technical understanding
• Customer focus and communication skills
• Willingness to be a team player and grow from within